Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend

What a fun weekend! I performed six shows in two days. My weekend concerts began on October 23, 2009 with two shows at the Washington Parish Fair. As always, the children came out ready to jam with me and we danced and grooved all afternoon. Then I drove back to New Orleans for a night time performance at Boo at the Zoo. The children and parents put down their trick or treat bags and joined me for a RIP-roaring time of slightly spooky songs.

On October 24, 2009 I had three more shows beginning at Monster Mash in Covington. I have included some photos of my performance there sent to me by a friend/fan named Chantel. In one photo, Jordan and the other children make-believe they are butterflies while I performed my new "Mariposa" song.







Next was an afternoon performance at the Buddy Walk as part of the National Down Syndrome Association. Talk about a blast! Everyone got into the groove even a high school girls basketball team! Now that's hip!


The weekend ended with another night performance at Boo at the Zoo. We howled, jumped, jiggled, wiggled, danced, sang and shivered to more slightly spooky, mostly silly songs!
One more weekend of Halloween performances to come. I'll be in Abbeville, La at Scare on the Square at 5:00 on Halloween night, October 31, 2009. Be there....if you DARE!!!

No comments: