Monday, September 7, 2009

Home from Vacation

Hey Friends and Fans, I am back home from vacation. I had a wonderfully relaxing five week vacation in the mountains of North Carolina with my boyfriend, and am now gearing up for an exicting and busy school year.

Here's what has been brewing while I was away:

1) My latest book
Why the Crawfish Lives in the Mud
is scheduled to be released this month; hopefully, by September 15.
2) I have several book signings lined up for the new book release.
3) I am nearly finished a new CD titled
Boogie Woogie Bugs.

4) My 2009/2010 school year calendar is quickly filling up.
5) Offbeat Magazine featured me in their September 2009 issue. The feature article by Elsa Hahne is titled "In the Kitchen with Johnette," and it includes a recipe for my Sausage Mambo. Pick up a copy of the magazine while you can still find them.
6) Check out my web site for my Fall Festival schedule.

See you soon!

No comments: