Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mailbox - Letters from Fans

Alyson McNutt English posted on Johnette Downing Fan Page's Wall.

Alyson wrote:

"My 5-year-old daughter listens to "Fins and Grins" constantly -- literally! She even sleeps with it on! She forgot to turn it off this morning when she came downstairs, and now that she's at preschool, I can hear it playing. I'm fairly sure this is one of the only CDs she has that I wouldn't run upstairs to turn off as soon as she was gone! Last night my husband started humming one of the songs and I joined in. Thank you for putting out music that not only is great to listen to, but that teaches her something, too! She was born in Baton Rouge, but now we live in Huntsville, Alabama -- I love that she gets a little "Louisiana cultural heritage" from the album, too! ("just a little crustacean that the Cajuns lo-ove..."!)"

No comments: