Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mailbox - Letters from Fans and Friends

This came in about my Boogie Woogie Bugs CD.

"I think at first the two six year olds were skeptical. They think they are already way too grown for kids’ CDs,. BUT, as soon as the music began THEY WERE INTO IT! The three of us danced, jumped, wiggled, giggled and pretended to sleep only to wake up and dance, wiggle and giggle again. We did this though the entire CD. It was so much fun and you are sooooo gooood!

Finally, when my son looked at the cover of the CD he asked me if you were still alive and if I knew you. I said yes to both! He was in awe that his mommy knew a famous person.

Thanks for a wonderful CD and a great time with my little baby."

-Miranda Restovic


Thanks Miranda for being a great mom and for dancing and playing to my music with the little ones in your life.

No comments: