Monday, October 4, 2010

Costa Rica Tour Was a Blast!

I have just returned from a fabulous two week tour in Costa Rica! Thanks to all the teachers and advisors who made my trip so memorable. A special thanks to my dear friend Carmen! Here are some of the comments the teachers and advisors in my workshop sent me:

"I was participating in the workshop you shared in Turrialba, Costa Rica. Thank you very much because I learned a lot, and had a great time !!!!"

=Marcela Ramos Chacon


"I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for your kind words. No doubt you are a great writer with such an inspirational message. You can conquer the world with your way of expressing, not only through writing but also through your sweet and angelical voice. The honor was mine. I hope to see you soon!

It will a pleasure to have you in our network as a special guest.

Blessings!"


-Lic. Manuel Rojas Mata
Asesor Pedagógico de Inglés



"Hi miss Johnette I was one of the teachers of Limon-Costa Rica that were presented in your presentations. I enjoyed your songs and also your techniques of teaching the days of the week...excelent Gongratulations for all your success."


-Anthony Grau Leon


"Dear Jonnette, Hi it is Paola!!! It was a pleasure to have a talented musician like you in my region... we were so happy with your creativity and charisma. Please come back as soon as you can. This time I promise a delicious tamal and coffeee for you." -Hugs Paola

No comments: