Monday, January 11, 2010

Johnette in Seoul, South Korea


Greetings from Seoul, South Korea!

I made it safely to Seoul, South Korea after a long journey. I slept for 14 hours straight after my arrival, and then had my first day of workshops with over 120 teachers and students. The teachers and students are very polite, welcoming and enthusiastic. I learned something about Korean people that I didn't know; they love to SING and they sing very well. What joy!

Sun-nam, my host, is delightful! We hit it off immediately! We will be traveling together all over Korea for the next 12 days.

I have enjoyed several delicious meals already. Korean food is a work of art!

So after my first full day of great food and great singers, you can imagine that I am having a blast!

More to come....

No comments: