Monday, May 26, 2008

Sizzling Summer Shows!

Things are heating up as summer begins to sizzle and I hit the road for my summer performance tour in Louisiana, Texas and California. I have created a new show for the Louisiana Summer Reading Program called Planet Rock; a galaxy of songs about the solar system and ways to care for Planet Earth. Check out the new show description at http://johnettedowning.com/music_perf.html.

In Texas and California Libraries, I will be presenting my Boogie Woogie Bugs show to harmonize with their Buggy About Books theme. This summer, you can also catch my shows at Children’s Museums, camps, bookstores and at the grand opening celebration for the Insectarium at the Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans (see schedule below). So grab your sun hats, shades and sunscreen and join me for some cool summer musical fun!

No comments: